Many of us have had the pleasure of traveling on a flight to the Emirates at some point in our lives. And we all know that the Emirates have earned a name for themselves among the best airliners around the world. Well we are here to illuminate for those who will go to this airline and the great empire behind it. We have collected some fun facts that are bound to surprise and surprise at the same time. So, gain some insight and expand your horizons by reading these fun facts about Emirates Airlines. And if you have not already done so then start booking your airline tickets for your summer vacation starting today.
1. The center for all activities for Emirates is in Dubai. Seeing that this is an Arab company this should not come as a shock to the headquarters will be in the breast. So if you want to understand where everything is going on, just venture into Dubai and see with your eyes.
2. The entire air fleet consists of large body vessels that allow all users to have enough personal space while flying to their destinations. It also gives you a more luxurious and comfortable ride which is Emirates Airlines' trademark.
3. Emirates are also the provider of many of the longest commercial flights in the world. During these flights, these flights range from a minimum of 12 hours to a maximum of 16 hours without interruption. These flights are from Dubai to Los Angeles, Houston and San Francisco. So if you plan to go so far, is not it better for you to travel in luxury?
4. According to recent reports, Emirates is also a company that cares about the environment. We rarely hear big business tycoons who care about the impact they have on the environment. Yet here, there are emirates who not only care for it, but have also gone to lengthy measures to help reduce the impact of their services on the environment and generally improve the situation. They have also worked over the last few years to help find and implement some amazing policies that allow them to conserve up to 50% of the energy they initially used. How cool is it! The engines used in their fleet preserve fuel worth more than millions of dollars. So they save the environment and eventually make savings for themselves too.
5. First class services offered by Emirates are completely unbeatable. If you have a first-class ticket, then make sure you are unhappy until you feel like a queen or a king. Because that is exactly what the Emirates will do for you.